- Online visitors: 70372 people
- Exhibits: 7560 pieces
- Exhibitors: 631 exhibitors
China Homelife India will be the most effective platform for leading Chinese companies seeking to do business in India. Buyers are guaranteed the best quality and a wide variety of suppliers to choose from at the show.
The China Homelife Trade Show India will bring you over 750 superior Chinese suppliers from the home products category, presenting a lucrative opportunity for importers, traders and buyers to source high quality products directly from manufacturers at competitive prices.
This year's show will have a dedicated focus on eight product segments: Furniture, Home Appliances, Textiles and Garments, Kitchen and Bathroom, Garden and Leisure, Gifts as well as Lights and Lamps, featuring leading manufacturers and suppliers.
Organised by Meorient International Exhibition Co. Ltd, Shanghai, a leading facilitator of Chinese business, the trade show will welcome visitors from not only India but also from neighbouring countries.
China Homelife is organised annually in nine cities across the world – Sao Paulo, Istanbul, Dubai, Johannesburg, Mumbai, Poznan, Cairo, Amman and Kazakhstan. The show connects over 6,000 high quality Chinese manufacturers with over 80,000 of the most important buyers in emerging markets.
Features of the show:
• Top 100 Chinese exporting companies will be exhibiting
• Access to high quality products with the most reasonable price
• New innovations and designs are presented
• Access to industry’s key decision makers
• More than 1,000 products to choose from
• VIP Buyer Program provides chances for free travel and accommodation
• On-site matchmaking facility brings you to the right suppliers.
With 21 years’ experience in the Chinese market, Meorient International Exhibition Co Ltd is committed to maximising network opportunities for importers, wholesalers and volume buyers with dependable Chinese manufacturers.
1. Photo ID Proof and Business Card are compulsory for entry for Pre-Registered as well as On-Site Visitors.
2. For security reasons, visitors are requested not to carry any bags into the exhibition.
3. Limited facility of left luggage counter is available at venue.
4. Housewives/ Children below 18 will not be allowed.
5. Dress code: Business Attire. (Inappropriately dressed people will be denied entry).
6. No Shopping.
7. Samples collected in the show will require Gate Pass issued by the Exhibitor, to be given to Security at the time of exit.
8. Non-Badged Visitors or any unauthorized activity will result in eviction.
9. Organiser accepts no liability for personal injuries sustained or loss/damage to property belonging to visitor.
10. Organiser reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend entry to the exhibition if the organizer feels it necessary for reason of security.
11. For your safety, please co-operate with our security.
12. Rights of Admission Reserved.