E-CHEN Self-Priming RO Booster Pump 804 Series
A compact size of 304 series. Economic pump but still powerful as 304 series. Suite for pipeline pressure 0-10 psi. E-CHEN's RO booster pumps provide reliable outlet pressure for efficient membrane utilization. Available at 50 and 75 GPD.
1, RoHS & CE certification
2, Low noise, low vibration
3, Imported sealing material
4, Whole process quality control
5, Meet in different water flow request
6, Multiple inlet/outlet
7, Desktop or wall hanging water purifier
1. Diaphragm pump rely on, diaphragm leaf back and forth, then change volume to suction and output liquid. So it called Diaphragm Pump.
2. Motor consist of rotor, pump body, finished front cover and finished rear end cover.
3. Pump Head are assembled with driving head, pump cover, diaphragm leaf, piston, finished valve carrier, bypass spring and top bead.
4. Pump head and motor make a whole pump. Rotor in Motor driven back and forth, and drive eccentric gear moving.
5. Eccentric gear drives diaphragm leaf, and compress air to get energy. Energy transfer to pressure, and get effect of booster water pressure.
6. Pumps divide into Booster series and Self suction series. Working time should be less than 6 hours per day.