Design Drawing for Reference
(1) Cost-effective: Fast and easy installation, greatly shorten the construction time which reduce the costs.
(2) Stable and durable with 10-20 years lifetime,attractive appearance can be customized according to customer requirements.
(3) Perfect design: Perfect design completely avoids leaks and water seepage. Meanwhile, it's also in line with the national level of fire prevention.
(4) Carrying capacity: It can resists the impact of strong wind and seismic performance and bears heavy snow loads.
1. Affordable housing for construction or mining site, or oilfield;
2. Military campsite, temporary office;
3. Apartment or dormitory buildings;
4. Shopping mall or stores;
5. Emergency shelters;
Our Certificates Company Profile
Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited, founded in 2012, located adjacent to Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Bonded Zone, is a high-technological enterprise in the field of purification and related construction and decoration. Xincheng is composed of a color steel sandwich panel factory, a prefabricated container house factory and an air filter factory, equipped with 3 automatic sandwich panel production lines, two high efficiency air filter production lines and other auxiliary production and inspection equipment. Adhering to the business philosophy of "let the peer respect, let the customer trust", through the cooperation with universities and scientific research institutions, Xincheng has been committed to product research and development, innovation and quality management, possessed its own invention patents and trademark, obtained CE, ROHS, SGS and other quality certifications, and its products have well sold to many places at home and abroad.
1.Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a professional factory so that we offer competitive factory price to our clients.
2. Q:How about quality control in your factory?
A:Quality is our culture. We pay great attention to quality control from beginning to the end. Every piece of goods is tested strictly before packing and delivery.
3.Q:What's your terms of payment?
A:T/T is accepted. 30% as deposit, the rest of 70% should be paid before delivery. We will show you the product pictures during production and package.
4.Q: What do I need for offering a quote ?
A: Please offer us drawings (with material, dimension and other technical requirement,etc.) ,quantity, application or samples. Then we will quote the best price within 24h.
5.Q: Can I visit your company?
A:Yes, we can pick you up at Baiyun airport of Guangzhou if you can tell us your flight number.