The winding temperature indicator is a special-purpose instrument using the simulated temperature measurement technique to measure the temperature of the hottest portion of the transformer winding，which is obtained as the summation of T0 and △T, or T=T0+△T,where,T0 is the oil temperature in upper part of the transformer, which can be easily measured; and △T is the temperature rise caused by the rise of the transformer loading current.
The main functions of the winding temperature indicator model BWR(WTYK)-04 are the signal alarming, cooling control and accident tripping etc. With its excellent performance of protection and disturbance rejection, and high reliability, this instrument works well in the outdoor condition. Through advanced technology use precision potentiometer, it can also transfer the winding temperature signal to the control center, display simultaneously on the computer system and XMT(XST) and monitor the working conduction of the transformer. For the users convenient to use and install, the instrument used ac/dc power system, the power supply voltage is very widely.
Main technical parameters
● Ambient temperature: -40~+
● Protection performance: According to Standard GB4208-1993.
● Anti-seismic performance:
Frequency=50~120Hz, Vibration Amplitude=
● Range of measurement: 0~
● Indication accuracy: grade 2.0.
● Dimensions of sensing bulb: ￠14×120，fitting thread: M27×2.
● Length of capillary L distance form indicator to sensing bulb: L=
● Switch setting: Adjustable within 0~
● Time Constance of instrument: <=30sec.
● Contact capacity: AC 220,15A
● Time Constance of heating element: 9min.
● Conditions for test of Temperature rising characteristics of heating element: Ambient temperature of the indicator : 23±
1000.0 Piece per month
|Lead time :||10 Day|
You May Like:
Congratulations, you have successfully submitted the inquiry form.
Your inquiry has been recorded:
Now you can